Introduction

Perhaps it is a deep sense of wonder, a wandering mind, or wanderlust; regardless I'm always dreaming, planning, wondering. I think about things, perhaps to a deeper level, but nonetheless even the simplest. For example: What is a cannoli, What would happen if all the service workers (ie. gas station attendants) went on strike [perhaps I should thank them for not doing such], what it would feel like to be able to think of nothing at all (have you ever thought of that?) I guarantee your mind is always thinking about something, and what really classifies a run-on as a run-on anyhow (I mean it's the same strand of thoughts).

As silly or as serious as this may take me, I hope to share thoughts, philosophy, beauty, the pure admiration of simple things...or just WONDER on this page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lessons Learned in an Airport

Eat, Pray, Love - Live Life Out Loud