Smelly zapatos

Waiting to board my plane in San Antonio, I stumble into the waiting area. Exhausted, and a bit queezy from all of the tex-mex food this week, I pile my bags around me and settle in for the wait. To my dismay I realize that a young businessman has made himself more than comfortable across from me. He's tall with dark hair and chunky gold jewelry that screams for attention. He's reading a book, reclined, feet outstretched and (gasp) ....bare. I cringe, again queezy from tex-mex. Let this be a lesson:
1. I could be your future client/ boss. Eh, hemm dress to impress does not include bare feet. 2. It may make the person setting across from you become inexplicably ill and result in something much more disgusting and smell than your bare zapatos. 3. Men - this is really not a way to impress the ladies. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lessons Learned in an Airport

Eat, Pray, Love - Live Life Out Loud